James Home Design takes care of your home exterior as well as your interior. Our experienced staff members bring professionalism, talent, and skill to any project related to the outside of your house.
Having a well-maintained, functional roof is critical to protecting the investment in your home. Sometimes problems are apparent:
- Water damage
- Curling or rotting shingles
- Damaged flashing
- Missing shingles
- Moss and algae growth
James Home Design can remediate all of these issues through a roof repair or replacement.
But sometimes you can't even see roof damage that threatens your home. Call James Home Design for a roof inspection. Our trained and experienced professionals will evaluate the quality of your roofing and provide you with insightful options for further protecting your home and maintaining your roof system.
James Home Design offers the following roofing materials:
- Cedar shake and shingle, both natural and synthetic
- Slate, both natural and synthetic
- Flat roofing products for flat or low-sloped roofs
- Metal roofing, including copper, aluminum, and standing seam
- Gutters and water drainage systems
- Snow guards to protect damage to gutters, landscaping, and vehicles
To learn more about roofing repairs or replacement, call James Home Design at 240-620-1491.
Ask anyone who has ever lived in a wooden house why vinyl siding works:
- Siding is easy to maintain and keep clean with soap, water, and a garden hose
- Vinyl siding is available in a variety of popular colors and wood-grain textures
- You never have to paint the siding again! Siding is 100% pure color vinyl that won't scratch, chip, or flake
- The weather resistant, tough exterior keeps your home and you safe
- Siding gives you a means to reduce your energy bills by using an insulation undersystem
James Home Design expert siding technicians can fix a siding issue or re-side your entire home. We work with the following vinyl materials:
- Board and batten vinyl siding
- Insulated vinyl siding
- Clapboard vinyl siding
- Seamless vinyl siding
- Beaded vinyl siding
- Wood vinyl siding, including cedar, cedar shake, and log
- Brick vinyl siding
- Vinyl siding shingles, including staggered, straight edge, and half-round
- Vinyl siding trim, sofits, and fascias
To learn more about siding repairs or replacement, call James Home Design at 240-620-1491.
James Home Design replaces old, outdated, leaky, and energy inefficient windows with beautiful custom windows. Custom window replacements, which enhance the beauty and elegance of your home, also improve security and energy-efficiency, and reduce noise and draftiness, too.
James Home Design offers an array of custom windows, including bay, bow, double-hung, casements, single and double sliders, sliding glass doors, skylights, and geometric shapes. Our custom windows allow you the option of a variety of different shapes, styles and designs for each room in your home.
James Home Design works with a variety of window casing materials, including vinyl, wood, aluminum, or wood clad. Many of our windows also tilt open for easy cleaning.
Our windows are all Energy Star qualified. They have been recognized by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as energy-efficient products that promote environmental and economic benefits for consumers.
Call James Home Design at 240-620-1491 to learn more about how we can complete your custom windows project.